Ok, so I’ve been using Chrome for quite sometime now and it’s time for me to jot down my negative feedbacks regarding this browser. Although I have grown fond of using this browser because of its simplicity, there are still other features that have disappointed me. Well, it is still BETA so I hope they will make changes with them soon. And … I hope it won’t be forever called BETA just so it will be used as an excuse for some of its deficiencies.
1) Obvious fact that there is no plugin support for now, it would have been nice to have the same plugin that Firefox has that disables all Flash embedded unless you click to enable and view them. This saves loading time which is a serious problem when using Chrome since the page can take longer to finish loading everything if there are Flash embedded in there, and sad to say sometimes the browser hangs up a bit (don’t tell me I have to have more RAM).
2) Download manager does not have a “REMOVE ALL” option to remove all files. I would have to remove them one by one, sheesh.
3) Cookies are already enabled but data that I placed in forms do not appear when I visit the same page. I mostly have to retype everything.
5) I’m not sure if this is a popup security measure, but I’m annoyed that I can’t view one of the sites that I use for online transactions since it doesn’t let it pop open a new window.
6) Its search feature is lacking. It doesnt go over text that are inside a textarea for example, while Firefox does it seamlessly.