Fellowes is not new to me. I actually was given the opportunity to review one of their products, the Fellowes 73Ci Shredder last year. It is a great product. But as with all things, there will always be newer models that provide better features and more are efficient in what they are made to do.
The new Fellowes AutoMax Shredder is the first truly walk away shredding experience from the shredder category leader.
Filling a void in the market for a “true” auto-feed machine, the Fellowes AutoMax shredders, including the 300C and 500C models are the only machines that offer truly hands free technology providing employees with the ability to shred things such as staples, paper clips, CDs, crumpled paper, glossy paper, DVDs and more without having to manually feed it.
What advantage does this give to users? More productivity. Time is gold they say and the more time you save, the more productive your work life can be.
This hands-free Cross-Cut shredding experience is possible through an exclusive combination of technologies that save employees valuable time so they can get back to business. These technologies include:
- Patented SureFeed Technology™ that features a rotating paddle system along with a specially designed ramp that ensures a consistent feed into a robust high capacity cutting block.
- JamGuard System™ that prevents shredding interruptions for jam free operation.
- SmartLock™ that engages with each shred cycle to prevent the drawer from opening and protect confidential information from prying eyes
Notable features that make this a truly hands-free workhorse:
- 100% Jam Proof System which eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs.
- Patented SafeSense® technology automatically stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening.
- SilentShred™ offers ultra-quiet performance.
- Energy Savings System optimizes energy 100 percent of the time, both in and out of use
Visit the page of Fellowes AutoMax to find out more details about this unique and effective hands-free shredder!