There are still many people out there who believe that they are more than careful enough not to lose their important files.
Better be safe than sorry, right? One of these days, you will accidentally delete an important file and you will regret not backing it up.
I came across a nifty tool called EaseUS Todo Backup. It is a backup and restore utility and like any good backup tool, it will back up your entire system’s current state, data, settings and all, or just what you want it to, including partitions or full disks and restore your computer in the event of a hard-disk crash or other calamity.
- Efficient system backup & recovery. No need to reinstall OS or applications to get everything back.
- Back up data, system, hard disk, partition or individual files to a safe destination for disaster recovery.
- Disk clone, disk upgrade and SSD migration solution.
- Quickly restore what users need, recover granular files, folders, volumes or all from a single image.
- Comprehensive full backup, Incremental backup, differential backup.
Easy to use & safe recovery, no technical skills needed
- Intuitive interface combined with wizard guiding users to perform backup and recovery step-by-step.
- No technical skills are needed. Perfect for the newbie and professional alike.
- Safe and reliable. It won’t cause any damage to user data.
Lifetime free update and support instantly
- Every free user also can enjoy free automatic updates and version upgrades.
- The technical support team is ready to answer questions and guide paid users to complete repair with 24/7 email support.
The software is free to begin with so give this application a go and see just how easy and seamless