Simply follow these steps in Android Studio to be able to get the database of your app:
- Go to Tools >Android >Device Monitor
- Find your application name in left panel
- Then click on File Explorer tab
- Select data folder
- Select data folder again and find your app or module name
- Click on your database name
- On right-top window, there is an icon button wherein when you hover your mouse cursor, it shows “Pull” (Arrow pointing left).
- Click it and save it on your PC
- Use FireFox Sqlite manager to attach it to your project.
Sadly, there is no plugin in Google Chrome.