While reading through how to install a service in Visual Studio it said to look for the Developer Command Prompt in order to do so.
However, it is not in the Tools menu. If you also happen to encounter this scenario, you can create it yourself.
Do the following:
- Select “Tools”, then Select “External Tools”
- Under Title, Enter “Native Tools – Command Prompt” or whatever you want to name it
- Under Command, Enter “C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe”
- Under Arguments, Enter ” /k “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\Tools\VsDevCmd.bat”
- Under Initial Directory, Leave blank or Enter your preferred default directory
- Click OK
You can now find this under the Tools menu.