Share the post "How To Simulate Incoming Call In Android Emulator"
Look for DDMS in your Eclipse or Android Studio application.
In Android Studio, it can be found in Tools > Android > Android Device Monitor.
Under DDMS, look for the Emulator Control tab then type the incoming number under the Telephony Actions field then press either call or hang up.
Share the post "Where To Find App Database In Android Studio"
Simply follow these steps in Android Studio to be able to get the database of your app:
- Go to Tools >Android >Device Monitor
- Find your application name in left panel
- Then click on File Explorer tab
- Select data folder
- Select data folder again and find your app or module name
- Click on your database name
- On right-top window, there is an icon button wherein when you hover your mouse cursor, it shows “Pull” (Arrow pointing left).
- Click it and save it on your PC
- Use FireFox Sqlite manager to attach it to your project.
Sadly, there is no plugin in Google Chrome.