This game is really what made me idle from my blogging the past 2 months. I rarely blog unless I deemed it important. This game is really bad ass! You should check out this game if you have not done so.
It is free! Totally free! You can play all you want, any time you want to. All you need is an Internet connection since you will be playing with other players of up to 4 in every map to look for weapons, upgrade your character level and discover new pets to aid you in your journeys.
Here are the following features now added to the expansion:
- The Dead City awaits! Journey to Kraag to get started.
- Level cap raised to 21.
- New Vanities, Chests and Bundles in The Store.
- New Unique Weapon Types for each class available in The Store: Warrior Sword ‘n Shield, Sorcerer Rifle and Rogue Bow.
- 3 New Pets in the Stable. Snowball is only available during the holidays.
- ‘lil Scrooge the Santa Goblin lurks in boxes, chests and crates and has unique presents. He will only be around during the holidays!
- New Ally in Traveler’s Outpost! Visit him every 8 hours for awesome stuff, including unique pets.
- New character Passive Abilities.
- Free character respecs available through Friday.
- New Rogue AOE damage skill: Shadow Storm Shot.
- Pet armor bonuses have been refactored to correspond with monster and character balance changes.
- Daily Rewards have been removed. Be sure to visit Allies in Windmoore and Traveler’s Outpost for rewards.
- New Achievements.
- All level 16 characters have been granted a vanity flag banner to commemorate their achievement.
- 20 to 21 is now the elite level with an achievement and vanity flag banner rewards.
- New elite maps. Previous elite content has been updated for level 20-21 characters. The option to play in elite maps will activate when a character reaches level 20.
- New levels have been added to the Crypts in Traveler’s Outpost and Kraag.
- Season 1 of the Leaderboards is over. Top finishers will be awarded vanity flag banners. Winners will be listed on the Official Arcane Legends Forums.
- Season 2 of the Leaderboards is now underway.
- Guild Halls are now accessible from Windmoore.
- It goes without saying, but be careful operating the cannons in Kraag.
Read the last part? This is an annoying feature because I still cannot understand why I die so easily when the cannon backfires even when I stay on the side.
The new pets are not so exciting. The big three are still the best (Loki, Kettle, Malison). Plus the new non playable character Klaas can give you eggs once in awhile so this is an added bonus rather than waiting on shazbot every single day.
The expansion Dead City is not the end of it. There are more planned expansions coming. The next one? Lower Hauntlet! Cool! Can’t wait for that!