Space is important nowadays when we use our smartphones. If you are the trigger finger happy type, then all the more that space is of utmost important.
I am sure you will get frustrated when you are currently taking some photos or shooting a video when suddenly you get a message that your iPhone device’s space is currently running out of extra space.
Sure, the cloud is an option but it is limited unless you pay a monthly subscription fee. I prefer to use a storage medium that I can pay 1 time with lots of huge space. Cloud storage is not a silver bullet for the mainstream because of its many limitations including WiFi availability, data plan fees and slow transfer rates which is particularly painful for large files and videos.
I even try to save my files by emailing them to myself. Not a very good way if you ask me. It works but it gives me a little bit of a hassle.
We all deserve a better and simpler solution. I just got hold of a SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive and I have to say it has worked wonders for me. Simple to use, easy to transfer files back and forth. Heck, what more can I ask for?
Here are a few facts about the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive:
- Easiest way to transfer photos & videos between iPhones, iPads, PCs and Mac computers
- Transfer and store iPhone and iPad content without cloud, cables or Internet connections
- Quickly free up memory on your iPhone and iPad
- Automatically sync photos and videos from the camera roll when connected and option to delete the transferred content
- Watch all popular-format movies directly from the drive
- Contacts backup and restore
- Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB* and now also at 128GB capacities
- Durable design with flexible connector works with all iPhone/iPad cases
The SanDisk iXpand™ Flash Drive is compatible with:
- iPhone and iPad models with a lightning connector and iOS 7.1 or higher
- PC and Mac computers, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X v10.5+ – no drivers are needed.
So how to use it? I simply inserted the drive into my iPhone device.
- On the iXpand Flash Drive, pull the Lightning connector slightly upward from inside the metal channel
- Plug the Lightning connector into your iPhone or iPad
- The drive will be automatically detected by your iPhone or iPad.
- When connected for the first time, you will be automatically guided to download and install the app from the App Store.
- Once app is downloaded, you can immediately start using the drive to transfer photos and files, or watch movies directly from the drive.
Having a medium where I can be able to transfer files helps a lot especially if it is not heavy. I already have a battery charger that feels heavy wherever I carry it around. iXpand does not add to that problem as it is very lightweight, compact but best of all very useful when it comes to storage.
The SanDisk iXpand has a mailing list where users can receive SanDisk’s latest consumer news and offers.
Even better is the fact that you can get a special limited time $50 off (over 45% off) unique discount coupon for a SanDisk iXpand 64GB. Get one now!
Want to get your iXpand today? Click here for a special blogger program limited time $50 off coupon towards a 64GB iXpand.
Not ready to purchase yet? Drop in your name here to get our latest offers.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SanDisk. The opinions and text are all mine.