When I got home from my vacation I was pretty surprised to see a sidebar floating on my Facebook page. It was annoying and I knew that my wife’s brothers used my laptop and installed just about anything they came across with.
That irked me because I would have to do some checks to ensure that no spyware or malware is idling within my laptop. It is a hassle and if I get lazy about it, who knows if my PayPal account may get hacked or something.
For those using Google’s Chrome browser, here is how to remove Webfetti or any of its related products like Smiley Central in your Facebook account.
Open your Google Chrome Browser.
- Click on the ‘Customize and control Google Chrome icon’ (its the icon that looks like a wrench). A drop list will appear.
- Click on ‘Tools’ then click on “Extensions’.
- Find the SmileyCentral extension, the click on ‘Uninstall’
- A prompt will pop up asking to Confirm its removal. Click on ‘Uninstall’
- A confirmation will pop up that it has been removed.